Landau Design logo

Landau Design is on Twitter

Well we've decide to dive in with two feet and truly join the official social network phenomenon of 2009 -- Twitter. A recent report by Nielsen shows Twitter grew 1,382 percent in one year! It's truly the fastest growing network of its kind.

It must be growing fast because when I went there to sign up, I kept getting the message that there were too many twitters, try again in a few minutes. So while it's fabulous to have an interesting network opportunity, the usability factor appears to need some investigation and improvement.

Many people wonder why use Twitter for my business? I wondered the same thing, so I did some research. Hopefully the following helps you decide if this is an avenue that will help to expand your network:

I'll keep you posted on how Twittering changes things around here!

0 comments: